Google Docs is awesome!! In my 2nd online course, we used Google Docs to work on some projects for the class, it was more group focused. It was great to be able to get on the site and work on one document at the same time. Lowered the amount of time taken to work on the document and eliminated the need to email a document back and forth to each other and other teammates. This is really a good thing to incorporate into the classroom in many ways. Especially with group work. Good resource.
I'm so glad to hear you used Google Docs and found it helpful!
ReplyDeleteWere you able to locate the Google spreadsheet for this course? To complete this Thing, I'll need you to add your information to the spreadsheet!
Got it on the email, but couldn't get it...I will check it out again and put in my info. I was probably just not working it right.
ReplyDeleteIt worked that time...got it finished.
ReplyDeleteGreat! Thing 7 complete!
ReplyDelete